Micro-Membership is a basic, easy to use WordPress plugin that adds “membership” functionality to your WordPress blog. The real benefit of this plug in is that it seamlessly integrates PayPal or ClickBank payment processing into your blog allowing you to charge for contact and automatically collect payments from your users.
Fully Automated Membership System
Micro-Membership fully automates your membership system from the user registration to confirmation of payment and account activation. Micro-Membership integrates with the subscription and notification services of both PayPal and ClickBank to fully automate the subscription billing and payment process. Micro-Membership generates the required PayPal or ClickBank “Subscribe” buttons on the fly, so you don’t need to add or change any WordPress code.
Fast Activation & Install
Micro-Membership installs just like any other WordPress plug-in. You can use use WordPress's Manual installation process or you can install “the old way” - using FTP to place the plug-in in your WordPress plug-ins directory.
Micro-Membership creates and manages four payment levels:
· Free – the user has registered through WordPress but has chosen not to pay for a subscription
· Standard – the user has paid for the “standard” subscription
· Premium – the user has pain for a “premium” level subscription
· Executive – the user has paid for an “executive” level subscription
· Elite – the user has paid for an “elite” level subscription
You don't have to implement all five subscription levels; for example, you may only use the “Paid” subscriptions. That's fine – Micro-Membership still works great.